Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Completely Slacking......









So, I have completely fallen off the wagon with the blog over the past month! Life has gotten busy around here for sure. I can definitely say that we have felt very blessed by friendships lately. My weeks are filled with playdates, lunch dates, bible study, community group, etc. I am still learning daily how to gracefully be a stay at home mom to an active, strong-willed two year old and keep my beautiful 6 month old alive. Today, I fished a piece of plastic out of his mouth that Baker put in there when I wasn't looking.....how long he had been gagging on it is still a mystery. Once my heart started beating again, I literally fell to my knees and thanked the Lord for watching over my babies in all the moments I cannot! The past month has brought lots of fun to our lives: Baker's birthday, Dedicating Caleb at church, Wednesday's Toots Dates with Baker and buddy, Cohen, visits with Uncle Burt, and Florida beating UT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment