Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Left My Heart In Haiti







It is funny to read my blog posts before leaving for Haiti. I truly had no idea what this experience was going to mean to me upon returning home. I have so many thoughts, stories, and pictures to share. I will be posting a lot this week to my personal blog about the amazing adventure I had in this country.

Until then, thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers, and encouragement. I had a wonderful time and stayed completely healthy (YEA!), and the boys did a great job at home too! One of our speakers on the trip talked of the story of the Good Shepherd.....how when God brings us to something, we have to trust that he will not just leave us there but also be leading us through it. I am so thankful that I had the courage to not only listen to His voice but follow it. I felt Him leading, not only me, but all of us through this entire trip. It was truly life changing. Thank you for everyone who made it possible!!! You are dearly loved!

Stayed tuned for more detailed posts at www.abeatinheart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment