Thursday, July 21, 2011

Here We Go Again...

3 1/2 months after Baker's tonsil surgery, it is time for Caleb's. I can honestly say that I was literally sick to my stomach at the thought of going through this again. It was such a hard recovery for Baker, and as a Mommy it is tough feeling so helpless. Just another one of the many moments where we have to completely surrender our control to the Lord and have faith that He is watching over. I wonder often if I will ever truly learn to do this well.

I am happy to report that Caleb had a successful surgery . The next few days will be difficult and I'm sure my heart will be anxious, so thank you for your continued prayers! I must brag though...that Caleb has caught the eye of many nurses with his blonde curls and contagious smile!!! That's our boy!!!





Brave boy driving himself into surgery!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment