Monday, March 2, 2009

I love snow!!




It is so sad that this was the biggest snow we have had in years and Mommy is big, pregnant, and without child.  Baker spent the weekend with his "Dee and Pop Pop" as he calls them.  Their original names were supposed to be "Dee Dee and Pop".  He decided to change it up!  Mommy did not believe the weather man about the amount of snow so she did not send Baker with appropriate clothing...notice the socks on his hands for gloves.  Don't think it stopped him from enjoying it!  Dee said that when Pop Pop would stop pulling him on the sled he would make his sign for "more, more".  I hated missing out on this special time, but I am trying to look out for Baby #2 as well.

Speaking of....my doctor appointment this week left me in the hospital for monitoring.  I was having contractions (which I could not feel....but I had progressed in dilation so my doctor was concerned) so was given shots to stop them and sent home with the pill version of the shots.  The medicine made me feel terrible....bed ridden for two days.  So they have me on a different kind now.  It is my first day of taking it, so I pray this one allows me to function and take care of Baker!  All in all, we're hanging in there!  We go to the doctor again Friday so I will update more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment