Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yea for video!!!!


I am so excited.  For mother's day Josh, Baker, and Caleb got me a Flip mini video camera.  It is about the size of a Nano.  I love it!  It is so easy to take video and I can carry it with me everywhere.  And.....it just sticks right in to the computer!  So, hopefully you will begin to see more video of my boys rather than pictures.  Baker is growing so much.  I have felt very guilty because my time with him has been greatly decreased the past few weeks.  We were working on colors, words, drawing, etc.  Then Caleb was born and it is a good day if we get a chance to sit down and read a book together.  It is getting easier, and I am starting to get adjusted, so hopefully Baker and I will be back on track soon.  I am not sure how much a 20 month old boy should know, but it amazes me each day what Baker picks up on.  He understands everything I say.  And you only have to show him something once and he can do it over and over again.....ex:  dad's electric razor, turning on lights in the car, putting dvds in the player, turning on the radio and changing stations.....basically, anything with technology.  He is his daddy's boy.  He has definitely been a challenge these past few weeks with Caleb, but Baker is still my joy.  I tell him he is my first love!

Video of Caleb soon to be posted!  Caleb is 6 weeks old.  At his one month apt he was 10 lbs 3 oz.  So.....he is a hoss!!!  He is so heavy and big that I feel like he is not as young as he is.  He has become a little fussy during the day, however, he is excellent at night, stretching 5 hours.  Even though I am looking forward to the day he sleeps through the night, I am finding that time with him......calm, quiet, only us awake.....is precious!  It wasn't as precious when I was waking up every 2 hours, but now with a 5 hour stretch, I can appreciate it a little more!  


2 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS!!! Baker is SO cute Laura! :) I can't wait to see video of Caleb! I need to figure out how to get video on my computer too, it is so fun to see their little personalities come out! By what you said about Caleb's weight, I think he and Jack are pretty comparable... Jack's monstrously big!!! At 2 months he was almost 13 lbs! Can't wait to see you all this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so cute! We really need to come to TN. I love you and miss you guys like crazy!

    ReplyDelete