Monday, June 1, 2009

Baker's First Canoe Trip!





For those of us that know us well, my family are avid canoers/kayakers/river-goers!  For almost two years now, we (Josh and I) have not really gotten to canoe and it has nearly killed us.  Having kids or canoeing?  We had to think about that for a while =)!  Baker wasn't even a year old last year, so we figured he was a little young to get out on the river....but not this year.  20 months was old enough for us!  He really enjoyed the river.  He loved getting out and walking around the water.  Not as much swimming, but it was a little cold.  I can't wait to share more of these experiences with both my boys!  Caleb stayed at home with his "Dee", but I am sure he will hit the river next year!  As you can see, Caleb is our "big" boy.  He looks about as big as Baker in the picture, but he is my bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment