Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sorry it has been a while!





It has been a while since we last posted.  Between the big camera, the little camera, the flip video, and the regular video.....there is just too technology to go through.  So I have just let it go.  I finally made Josh sit down with me and help me!  The past month has been great.  I have still been adjusting to a mom of two, but it gets easier every day.  Baker is so fun.  He is in a little bit of a whiney stage....which tests my patience daily....but he is really beginning to talk.  I am very proud because he knows and can say all his colors and body parts.  We'll have to get that on video one day!  Caleb is my absolute joy.  He is such a Mama's boy.  Sometimes it is only mommy that can comfort him and I love that!  He is also my cuddler.  I swear I could love on him all day long....but Baker would NEVER allow it.  We took our first family vacation (I know, how sad are we!!) to Chattanooga.  My parents no longer live there, so I don't get to go "home" very often.  I loved sharing my favorite hot spots with my three boys.....the Aquarium, walking bridge, Station House, Signal, and so much more!   The Station House is a restaurant where the servers sing.  Baker loved it (you can see below) and kept saying "more, more" when they would stop.  It was the best dinner out we have had....seeing as Baker was constantly entertained and you couldn't hear Caleb crying =).   Caleb is three months old and Baker will be 2 years in September.  It is amazing how time is flying by!  What a sweet blessing the past few years have been!  I am very lucky.

Baker breakin' it down at the Station House. 
My Sweet Caleb!

2 comments:

  1. can't believe how big Caleb is getting!!...and Baker!! seriously, i think it has been like 2 months since I have seen you guys...so sad! Emily just looked at the pics of Baker and sad, "Mommy, do they still live in TN?" Granted we have been teaching her about the 50 states, but there is truth to that thought...we miss you guys! hopefully, now that we are back and settled and won't be going anywhere else for a LONG time, we can get together.

    so glad Caleb is a cuddler...TK sure isn't:):) and Baker is getting cuter every day...yay for him learning his colors!! Oh and Laura, you look so great! Can't believe you just had a 2nd baby...hot momma!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so beautiful laura! i love the haircut! we'll be in tn next weekend (10-12th) so we'd love to see you all! can't wait to meet caleb and see how big baker's getting!!! your boys are precious!!!

    ReplyDelete