Thursday, February 25, 2010

Forever My Friends

(Heather, Brandy, and Laura)

I know I am overdue on posting some pictures of my kiddos, but this entry I want to write about my other blessing.....my friends. Over ten years ago these beautiful ladies entered my world....and since then I have not been the same. We actually began a friendship before we entered AOII, however, it did grow and develop our friendship over those 4 years of college. Last Saturday we spent the whole day together and went to the AOII 25 Year Celebration that evening. I wish I could post all the pictures of us over the years, but I have albums full. Brandy and I walked through everything together, including a bachelors degree in Education. Boy did our teachers see us coming from a mile away. And yes, we did get in trouble for writing notes and talking....even in college. We usually spent all day every day together, walking across that campus like it was our world and everyone else was just walking in it. If you ever needed advice, Brandy had it. And if you needed a good prank call...she could do those too! You had to watch out for Brandy though....if she spent the night, you may end up with a leg draped across you in the morning! She was a cuddler...and by the end of our first year as friends....we all were too! Heather was my sanity in more ways than one. Whether it was jumping on me in the mornings, dance parties, dressing up, practical jokes, basically anything....she made me laugh. I can honestly say that us three (minus Jess) were quite a group! There was never a dull moment.....ever. I hope in ten, twenty, even thirty years, I am posting pictures and still writing of my love for my friends. I know they will be my friends for a lifetime. God truly blessed me with such a never ending gift of friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment