Sunday, July 5, 2009

Family Fun on the 4th!

Take me to the river....

Baker's 2nd canoe trip and he is already steering the boat.  He would not let mommy hold the paddle at all.

Pool Time 
You can tell by both my boy's faces that they had two very different opinions of playing in the pool.
(This is the Caleb's priceless "pouting" face I have been trying to get a picture of for weeks.  He is going to get whatever he wants one day isn't he?  He already knows how to work mommy over!)
Baker loves his boots, his swing, and deviled eggs (5 minutes later.....it was all in his hair).  


1 comment:

  1. cute, cute! I am so glad you guys had fun, we sure missed you today!:)

    I love that first pic of Baker. It's so great that he is loving the canoe rides and the outdoors already...after his Daddy's heart:)

    had fun with you guys the other night...we should make it a habit:)

    ReplyDelete