Friday, April 22, 2011

Finer Things Friday

So I saw this on one of my friend's blogs.....and she got it from another blog, etc. I thought it was a great idea and a good way to remind myself each week the things that I am thankful for....the things that make my world go round. I have not been a great blogger lately, but I am really going to try to keep it up. I believe it is very important to remind ourselves of the blessing we are given so that we never take them for granted.

Today is good Friday, so I am so thankful for a God that loves me for me (www.abeatinheart.blogspot.com).....and loves me so much that His Son gave up his own life, so that I may have one. This is a blessing I SO OFTEN take for granted, pass off as an "I know" fact of life, and have never truly grasped the depth of such a sacrifice. I am thankful for Jesus!

I am thankful for Baker and his love for his Mommy. Even though the past few weeks have been extra clingy, extra winey, extra have-to-have mommy weeks, I am so thankful that he loves me so much.

I am thankful for Caleb's laugh. He giggles from the pit of his stomach and is such a happy child. He is sometimes the sanity in my day!

I am thankful for our home and all the outside work that we are putting into it. I'm thankful that God has blessed us with the means to do it...and I pray that we glorify Him in taking full advantage of it in weeks to come.

I'm thankful for Family....that helps us all the time. I can't imagine what we would do without them!!!

I'm thankful for movie nights with my girls....and the renewed sanity it brings!!! And for the wonderful better half that gives me these endless opportunities!

I'm thankful to be strep free for the first time in 4 months!

I'm thankful for day cares at the gym!!!! It MIGHT be the only reason I go....MIGHT

I'm thankful the Office brought back the Dundies.....and for the great one liner inside jokes that keep mine and my husband's laughter continuous!

I'm thankful for tankini's which I will be sporting this summer often.....due to the fact that I just love chocolate too much.....oh, and I'm thankful for chocolate!!!!

I'm just thankful!!! It has been a "fine" week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment