Monday, August 8, 2011

Joshua Baker Watson

If one were to look up the definition of "strong-willed," "stubborn," even "relentless" in a Websters dictionary, I can with absolute certainty guarantee that this is the face you would see beside each word.  Joshua Baker Watson!!!!

Those of you who follow our blog know Caleb had his tonsils out almost three weeks ago.  But what you do not know is that Baker ALSO had his out.....again!  Or so he has acted.  He has not been sleeping, Mommy can't be out of his sight....even to go to the bathroom....either of us, much less in another room, constant whining, doesn't want anyone but Mommy.  If you even asked him, he would tell you that "his throat hurts too."

Oh me!  This precious, funny, love of my life, has about been the death of me for the past three weeks.  But the things that usually cause me the biggest grief, are also the things that I absolutely love about him.  He is definitely unique!  He has a personality that is going to drive the teachers nuts and have the girls flocking to him. He is witty and he loves to make you laugh.  He loves his Mommy!  He has a strong awareness for detail. The boy is already street smart.....he knows how to work the system!  He doesn't let people get away with anything.  He already loves the outdoors and a canoe!

The wrinkles and gray hairs may have started arriving the moment this bundle of joy did almost 4 years ago, but I am very thankful for him, even in the tough moments!

1 comment:

  1. I am just glad you ended that on a good note...haha! I can attest that Baker can single handedly drive you to the point of insanity and then instantly say or do something that makes you love him even more.

    ReplyDelete