Monday, August 22, 2011

Our Baker


Have I mentioned how much I adore this child?  I think he has one of the most fun personalities I know (yes, that same personality that some day about does me in)!  We made this hat at the Frist last week and it has stayed in the car.  I look back the other day and this is how he is wearing it.....just hanging out, bobbing his head to the music.  Of course when I ask him about it, he cracks up, thinking he is so silly.  That child LOVES to make people laugh.  Sorry future teachers!

Yesterday we were hanging out in our room eating the chocolate chip cookies we had just made.  Baker gets up and leaves the room.  I, assuming he was going to get another one, asked him if he would "bring Mommy another cookie."  He comes back in the room, looks at me with a blank expression, opens his hand to reveal a tiny chocolate chip, and says, "Here you go."  I had no words.....and he falls out laughing, so proud of himself!

This is just a glimpse....of OUR BAKER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment