Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another week down....

My little farmer!
Standing up and falling back down is so much fun! Can you tell I think I am funny?

Baker is growing like a weed.  I have yet to take one year old pictures of him, and he doesn't even look like my 12 month old anymore.  His newest thing is twirling his hair.  He definitely has some interesting hair.  Parts of it want to curl, parts of it look like a "fro", and parts are still slowly growing to catch up with the rest.  We have always had hair trouble with him.  But he loves it.  We just watch him in his crib twirling away until he falls asleep.....Or when he watches his Praise Baby DVD, or in the car.  All of us Stewart's have some kind of nervous/calming twitch....Dad plays with his hair/eye brows, mom with ribbons, me with sheets or blankets....I guess it was just a matter of time until Baker found his!  It is really cute though.

My doctor apt yesterday was great!  We have actually improved a little since last week!  So he seems to be wanting to hold off.  Thanks again for all the prayers, meals, and everything you all are doing to help us through this time.  I feel like I live week to week, and I am literally counting down the time!  

1 comment: